This week I have 4 winners I was really impressed at the production from all of these players.
- Alvin Kamara played a crucial role in the Saints first game and win without Qb Drew Brees. Teddy Bridgewater was relieved from a lot of pressure due to the talent of his running back Kamara, who had 25 touches his most this season. Expect Kamara to keep getting touches in the upper twenties due to the Brees injury. Kamara posted 16 rushing attempts for 62 yards and 9 receptions for 92 yards and a touchdown in each category. Kamara shredded Seattle’s defense, against the Cowboys there’s a big chance he does the same against a defense who ranks I n the middle of the league against running backs in fantasy. Fantasy points: 37.1.
- Mark Ingram II had 20 total touches against the chiefs. 16 rushing attempts for 103 yards and 3 touchdowns. As well as 4 receptions for 32 yards. This was a tough loss for the Ravens, but Ingram showed tremendous work from the backfield hinting at him being a lock at RB2 on all fantasy squads. This week 4 matchup against the Browns will be a little more challenging for Ingram, but his presence and usage in the red zone will definitely help him put up some good fantasy numbers. Also, his usage in the passing game improved this week which is a great sign that he is not looking to slow down anytime soon. Fantasy points: 35.5.
- Mike Evans exploded in a really really tough loss for the Buccaneers against rookie QB Daniel Jones in his debut for the Giants. Evans posted 8 receptions for 190 yards and 3 touchdowns. Evans is obviously Winston’s favorite target and has been for years. Hopefully this is a sign Winston is breaking out of his slump and Evans is going to keep tearing apart defenses easy lock at WR1. Fantasy points: 45.
- Keenan Allen with another huge week and still holds that number 1 rank for ALL skill position players in fantasy points. Allen had 13 receptions on 17 targets for 183 yards and two touchdowns, he also added 1 carry for 3 yards. Allen has a matchup against an awful Dolphins team, who happens to have some decent talent in the secondary. They tend to be prone to big plays to receivers though. Expect Allen to continue to lead the offense even with Melvin Gordon coming back this week. Fantasy points: 43.3.
- Emmanuel Sanders is the broncos top receiving threat, but was promptly held to 2 receptions for 10 yards. Sanders was off to a hot start the first two weeks, let’s hope this is not a steady trend for the rest of this season or Denver could be in for a long one. Fantasy points: 3.
- Chris Carson had the same work load as week 1 and 2 in the rushing game, he has declined in the passing game since week 1 catching only 1 pass for negative yards. Carson has 15 Attempts for 52 yards and a fumble. Carson is averaging 3.5 yards per carry this season which is not great, but lucky for him the Seahawks are playing a Cardinals defense who allowed RB Christian Mccaffrey to have a field day in week 3.
- Calvin Ridley was shut down in week 3. Ridley averages 8 targets per game but received only 1 against the Colts. He did however catch that target for 6 yards. Julio Jones however had a big week 8 receptions for 128 yards and a touchdown. Ridley is a valid flex option for week 4 due to his big play ability. Fantasy points: 1.6.